About the company
Join a rapidly growing, highly innovative, MedTech with a challenger attitude that sits at the forefront of virtual support and customised orthopaedics.
Led by a visionary leadership team, they have talented R&D and clinical sections, which together support an ever-growing list of patients and surgeons before, during, and after their orthopaedic surgery.
This blend of people, technology, and knowledge has created a unique career for physios with ambition and a passion for achieving more.
Are you considering a new direction as a physio but don't want to leave patients behind altogether? Then this is a new way to leverage your mix of clinical and soft skills with orthopaedic evidence-based innovations.
About the role
- Be part of an expanding Perth team working, your role entails a mix of telemedicine and f2f patient interactions before and after surgery.
- Surgeon and engineer pre-planning sessions and then regular time in operating theatres ( training is provided ) to fulfil a key support role.
- After a comprehensive onboarding and training program ( virtual, person, and buddy system ), you'll be working autonomously.
- You'll experience varied work locations, work hours, etc. No two days will look identical.
- Whilst reporting to a team leader on the Eastern Seaboard, culture and team engagement are vital parts of this company's life. There are regular communications with team members e.g. R&D, Marketing – social collaboration is part of company success as much as individuals.
- This role can provide a mix of commercial career path but not direct sales, plus you can still retain patient contact to coordinate the entire episode of care.
- It's essential to be a qualified tertiary Physiotherapist ( AHPRA registered ), and it's most likely you are at a crossroads in your hands-on physio career. Asking what I can do next to add variety, challenge, or medical device exposure?
- You'll have, i.e. at least two years of clinical practice under your belt, ideally with musculoskeletal conditions, ortho rehab, or acute care.
- In this dynamic environment, you'll fit in well if you love to learn, continuously improve and have a passion for MedTech and people.
- Communication in all forms will be a strength of yours. Whilst remote it's a highly engaged and social team.
- Theatre exposure will help accelerate your progress, but support is provided to get you over the line with the necessary protocols.
- You'll excel with organisational, prioritisation, and planning skills – these are all essential to proactively manage your day.
- The learning period is circa 12-18 months; you'll be someone ambitious and play an essential role as the business expands.
- Finally, you must be digital savvy, comfortable across various technologies deployed by the business, including telemedicine.
You'll receive a package of around $96k which includes base, super and car allowance.
As expected for a company shaped by a culture of support and care, additional benefits for its team include:
- Employee Assistance Program ( EAP )
- Sponsorship assistance
- Paid flu shots
- Study support
- Paid parental leave
This uniquely positioned role is available immediately due to ongoing business growth and stakeholder acquisition.
If you are intrigued to explore this further, please click APPLY, and we'll get to work right away on your application.